Have these circumstances kept your business temporarily closed? Here are some quick tips from Auto-Insurance to ensure an easier reopening:
- While your business is closed, make sure the property appears occupied to reduce the risk of vandalism.
- Remove any loose branches around your business if you know severe spring weather is on the horizon.
- Reach out to monitoring companies with details of your temporary closure.
- Frequently check for leaks and turn off water lines.
- Be sure to keep a consistent temperature inside, even while no one is there.
These quick steps now will ensure you have one less thing to worry about when the welcome day comes for your business to reopen!